Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

For my one and only "babu" .....(dukki)


when i first met u i never thought that this "HUGE GIANT ANIMAL" (bhalu)(4m outside)  will be a great friend 2 me ever !!! but then days passed by nd i got 2 kno u nd guess what?! that HUGE BEAR turn out a real softy @ heart 4m inside ... 
awww i fell in luv wid u ;) (love on  first site that was  ;)) u r the real opposite to what u look panda ... nobody can judge u from outside :P(ghussa mat hona) ... u r sooo loving ,caring, friendly ,total sweetheart.... :D total nautanki nd total fun!!! 
i can never forget ur nautanki ever !!!! plus ur blackmailing style god!! ny1 will fall for ur emotional attyachar !!! jo tune sabse aur hadh se zyada mere saath kiya hai :( ......
still remember u saying - " babu i love u naaa thode paise de de " " babu u love me na?! bhook lagi hai thoda kuch khila de canteen me"sweetu aaj toh tu bohot khush hai treat?!!" 
anything good happens 2 me, n thats it !u were always  waiting 4 the treat :P .....u knew that i will fall 4 ur stupid blackmailing n maskamarofying ryt??!!!! 
u almost made me cry sooo many times by teasing me 2 the core !!!! i hate u for that plus i always felt bad  when  u use 2 complain about me for ignoring u n showing off attitude again u knew i will fall 4 that ryt?!!! but i  knew u were the one person i care about ... i almost ended up fighting wid u every single day ... i knew i was wrong n idiotic sooo many times in our small lillte stupid arguments i made u say sorry 2 me soooo many times n did a lot of emotional attyachar on u hehhehe (revenge) but somehow we always use 2 forget every fight n considered as if nothing happened !!! this wasn't possible without  a v sugar coat-heart'd  person n that was u !!!! cant afford 2 say thanks 2 u for sooo many thing but for always being there when i needed u 4 always being there when i use 2 bitch about ny1 ( i knew u never liked my bitching habit but still ...u used 2 listen that stupid shit ) for making me laugh when i use 2 get angry on any thing ... to make me laugh on ur stupid jokes when i was crying on my failure ...............u were always there beside me ... u never shared any secret with me never did i but still we are close friends even u ask me how?!! don know dukki ,but maybe we are lucky to share a relationship like that don't u think?!! i don't expect u to share anything with me what i expect is to be with u always to fight with u always like we use 2 ....to laugh on ur stupid jokes....to get angry once u tease me .. n to share the sweet relationship we use 2 share ......... u said that -"main chala jaunga aur tu roti rahegi" :'( i know u r not gone call me to dinshaws ever now ,but i know m not gone let u go like this !! end of cllg is not end of our friendship !!
i will always make sure 2 meet u my sweet panda coz i know nothing as sweet as u gone happen to me in future !!as u said " babu humesha mujhse zagda karke teri yaad dilana
 mijhe " i will always fight with u on more stupid idiotic and annoying things if that's what i need 2 keep this friendship alive !!!! 




1 comment:

  1. love it...
    bt still u nt mentioned some moments.. tune final year me kisiko sabase jyada gali mari hai please write on that also :P :P :P

    ReplyDelete